Sunday, June 6, 2010

Name: Wren Monday


Name: Wren Monday
Age:23
Gender: F

Childhood background: ((A "good girl" from the right part of town, and the right family, gone from the right private school to the right university...and expected to land the "right" man. Daddy's LOADED, but the fam has plans that sound...boring.))

Professional life and aspirations: ((Still in school, and still Undeclared. She thinks she doesn't want to get her "Mrs" degree, but has NO idea what she ought to do with herself. What she WANTS to do is explore her horizons, and PARTY while she still can...and the bad side of town is BEST for that!
Right now = Still playing!))

Psychological profile: ((Sweet natured but spoiled and naive! Trouble = Fun, now that she's on the loose and out of the house! She LOVES to be THE center of attention...but still believes in herself as a "good girl" despite her new lifestyle))

Physical description and photos:  Short slender blonde  with bright blue eyes!




Spoilers in here - read only if you're not playing the story


Sexual experience: ((A bit of a tease...mostly. She's had a few encounters, but hasn't crossed that line where she's learned if she's just playing, or her fantasies are her lifestyle. Those few guys (and that once with her sorority sister) were all one at a time, and she's starting to wonder about that setup...so far anal only ever DIDN'T hurt that ONE TIME, she DOES knows she gives an awesome blowjob, and as a joke one valentines, her boyfriend brought in handcuffs...and she thinks she liked it... but she's been careful not to develop a reputation that could find it's way back home!))


Fighting skill/attitude: ((Kicking n wiggling//smart, playful and easy to approach at first, but can be really sassy if rudeness is encountered. In a pinch, flirting or tears have make a great escape tool!))
ighting skill/attitude:  ((Kicking n wiggling//smart, playful and easy to approach at first, but can be really sassy if rudeness is encountered.  In a pinch, flirting or tears have make a great escape tool!))

((As part of her  "exploratory phase," there have been a few situations where a few too many drinks were had and dares were made, or bets lost.  As a result, there's a new love for pot, acid and shrooms, and at least one "amateur night" in a strip club far enough from the good side of town that she thinks no-one knows happened outside of a few close friends. 
NO-one knows she got offered a job that night!
SOMEtimes when shy on cash she'll go back there to pick up a shift or two, and as such she has more recognition than she's really aware of.  Also, while she's tried to not be "that girl" on or off campus, when drunk she'll talk about almost ANYthing...so more people know about her fantasies than she realizes))

------- Scene preferences

What do you enjoy most about Role Playing?  (Letting someone else's imagination run wild...on me...and going to all the unforseen places it might lead!  The sharing of fantasies is HOT.)

Scene likes:  ((I really love the fantasy of being stolen and made to put out.  Pass me around!  Rip me out of my clothes and abduct me; I'll struggle and plead, but in the end I'm way too girly to really fight very hard.  I was raised on romance novels at WAY too early an age, okay?   If I say "Vanilla" it means I gotta go away in RL or that I'm all squicked out.  I wanna beg, and plead,  and say "NO" and scream, and utterly REFUSE (and not fight too hard) and have you totally ignore that because my body will be saying "YESyesyes" and also 'cause I'm too scrupmtious to let go))

Wren can afford to live by herself 'cos Daddy pays the bills, and really has no expenses at all except for "entertainment and partying budget" which she goes through like crazy.
She's on the dance squad at school, which is kinda a joke (not the cheerleaders; they are way too athletic) and is a member if Chi-O Sorority, based  on alumnus status and $ from her fam.   She goes to classes, and her sorority functions, and it's only when she can go out at night, across town, that her partying and slightly illegal social group of late can meet up with her.
On nights when she decides to grab cash for another sack of fun  or some other fun recreational pharmaceuticals, she'll work at the Busybody as "Bambi," and she's discovered that her dance squad uniform and her old School Uniform bring in UBERtips.  Since she's so carefree, she'll traipse in and out of work to home before changing (despite being told not to)...but since she lives alone without college neighbors, she has no fear that this could make her secret life scandalously public.




Scene dislikes: ((PLEASE don't make me admit how I secretly want it!  I DO or I'd do something else...but I'll never "admit" it!)
Making me SAY I'm a slut or a whore might take a REALLY long time and I promise I'll hate you for it.  I'm a good girl!   Good girls NEVER say yes to strangers!))

Hard limits: (Please don't mutilate or kill me...and poo or vomit is gross.  If you drop that on me, I'll play through, but maybe never again...so if you GOTTA, then be warned!)

No comments:

Post a Comment