Thursday, June 10, 2010

Name: Marya Petrov

Okay, so I'm supposed to write this thing about life or school or whatever, and I don't really get it but fine, here goes.

I mean, I didn't really want to go to college. I was happy working with Daddy, at the shipyard, and yeah sure I didn't actually DO very much, but it was OK. Until I got a little older and the guys on the dock started to, like, whistle at me and BOY did Daddy not like that, nooooo! So naturally I worked it just to wind Daddy up, wore my short shorts on hot days and stuff lol. But then there was that one creepy guy who followed me back where they have all the shipping containers, and... well, Daddy fired him.

Anyway, my parents have this whole "immigrant" thing where the kids are supposed to become doctors and lawyers and, whatever, I'm SO not into that! But college isn't so bad, it's not hard cause I'm majoring in boys and dance team lol. And the girls at the sorority are GREAT, they totally know how to party, there's always booze in the house and they know so many guys. I like the tall hunky all-American guys who, like, tower over me cause I'm pretty small. And naturally they think I'm gonna do that "me love you long time" asian girl thing and then they're surprised when I talk and I'm just as American as they are.

Anyhoo, I am SO looking forward to spending some time up at Wren's cabin! She has such great taste and she's almost as bitchy as I am looool. I want to forget about school and just hang out and party and I totally need to work on my tan. I sure hope there's a big deck in the sun. I wonder whether it's too early to have a little drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment